Berenstain Bears - Class is BackSKU:KAB0024
This product is available.
The Berenstain Bears videos are based on the best-selling books by Stan and Jan Berenstain that have sold more than 260,000,000 copies worldwide. Known and loved by children of all ages these fun and educational videos teach social skills, character traits, friendship skills and more.
Set in the rolling hills of Bear Country, this animated comedy stars a fun loving family of honey Bears, Mamma, Pappa, Brother and Sister, whose love, loyalty and humor allow them to overcome any obstacle that finds its way down to their sunny dirt road. The funny, familiar experiences of this bear family are easy for kids to identify with and learn from.
Includes the following episodes:
- Go To School- Too Tall and the gang amuse themselves at Sister’s expense by warning her how hard third grade will be and how strict Teacher Jane is. Brother tries unsuccessfully to convince Sis not to worry. Mama reminisces about Sister starting kindergarten and reflects on how her daughter’s feelings back then were exactly the same. Sure enough, when Sister starts grade three she enjoys the new experience just like she did when she started kindergarten.
- Trouble At School- Brother has been kept home from school for a few days with the flu and neglects to do the schoolwork that Sister delivered from his teacher. As a result, Brother’s next math test mark is zero and he doesn’t know how to break the bad news to Mama and Papa. He turns to Gramps and Gran for help and learns that getting a problem out in the open, goes a long way toward solving it.
- Homework Hassle- Brother complains that he’s given too much homework and that’s why he has fallen so far behind at school. Papa blames it on his highly distracting study environment and until Brother gets caught up, there’ll be no television, video games, loud music or chatting on the phone. When Brother decides to do a little homework every night, he finds it’s much easier to stay on top of his workload.
- The Jump Rope Contest- When Sister is picked to represent her school in the upcoming Jump Rope Contest, it goes to her head. All the adulation from her friends has Sister convinced she can't lose...that is until Lizzy helps her discover that her competition is just as skilled at rope jumping as she is, if not more so. Although all her boasting has set her up for a big fall, thanks to Mama and her friends, Sister learns that anyone who tries their best is a winner.
- The In Crowd- When a snooty new girl with a snazzy new mountain bike and all the latest fashions moves into town, Sister finds herself torn between practicing for the upcoming Double-Dutch contest and trying to fit in with the new girl’s In-Crowd. Sister finally decides to hang up her beloved skipping rope and starts dressing and acting like the others. However, although her new clothes help Sister fit in with the In-Crowd, seeing herself in them makes her realize that she's trying to be something she's not and she decides, once and for all, that she likes her pink jumper, she likes her hair ribbon, she likes her Double-Dutch and most of all, she likes herself just the way she is.