Stand Up Against Bullies! Grades 3-5 with CDSKU:SU0144
This comprehensive 9-lesson program will help the bullies understand their actions and how others feel about the way they behave. Prepare children now for dealing with a problem that affects all children in one way or another either as being a victim, bystander, or the bully. The program includes:
- Detailed plans for each lesson.
- Stories about bullies who tattle, push others around, form cliques, tease, can’t accept differences, are jealous, are prejudiced, and lack compassion.
- Analytical examination: Students examine each situation from the viewpoint of the bully, victim, and bystanders.
- Role-plays: Students role-play the way to handle a difficult bullying situation.
- Reproducible activity sheets.