Storytelling Guidance II Book & CDSKU:SG083M
The valuable life-skill lessons are:
- Quinton’s Bad Words- Using bad language makes a boy unpopular with other children.
- The Rainbow- Emphasizes the value of cooperation.
- Terry’s Old Clothes- Illustrates the importance of not judging people by outward appearances.
- Kind Kurt- Rude Rudy learns that kindness pays when trying to make friends.
- Using Kind Words- Emphasizes the importance of saying nice things to others.
These exciting reproducible stories provide educators with lessons in reading, language arts, vocabulary development, and affective education. Also included are supplementary activities which can be used with each lesson. Includes ASCA standards met for each story.